This is crochet pattern to help you make your own amigurumi dinosaur plush. This crochet pattern pdf includes easy to follow written instructions in English with lots of process photos.
To crochet this dinosaur plush pattern you will need to have basic amigurumi knowledge such as joining amigurumi, increase & decrease. For a full list of the stitches and abbreviations used in this pattern click here.
*This post may contain affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase after using them, I earn a small commission, which helps support this blog at no additional cost to you. Keep in mind that I only link to quality products that I use myself and feel would be beneficial for my readers. You can read my full affiliate disclosure here for more information.
Materials you will need to make this amigurumi dinosaur pattern.
Paintbox Cotton DK [50g = 125m] or [1.7oz = 137 yards]
- Main Colour – 2 balls (approx. 180m)
- Secondary Colour – 1 ball (approx. 30m)
- 2.5 mm crochet hook
- White yarn – dk (3)
- Black 4ply yarn or embroidery thread for eyes (2)
/ Crochet Pattern Details
▪ Skill Level: Easy
▪ Size: approx 20cm or 8in (when made with DK yarn)
▪ US & UK Terminology (included as separate pdfs)
The amigurumi pattern is worked in continuous rounds and uses basic crochet stitches. (see abbreviations listed below)
Follow Me on Pinterest
Abbreviations and skill required to crochet this dinosaur pattern
This is a full list of the stitches used to crochet this dinosaur plush.
Crochet Techniques: Magic circle, Increase, decrease, joining.
– dc – Double Crochet
– Dec – decrease
– Inc – increase – 2 dc in same stitch
– Magic loop – Magic circle/ring
– HDC – Half Double Crochet (US)
– HDC – Half Double Crochet Decrease (US)
– HTR – Half Treble Crochet (UK)
– HTR-Dec – Half Treble Crochet Decrease (UK)
You will find this crochet plush tutorial is very easy to follow with clear written instructions and lots of process pictures to help you on your way. If you need help at any point or have questions or feedback regarding this pattern, you can send me a message here or by using any of the options below.
To purchase this dinosaur plush pattern, see one of the following links.