Looking for a quick and easy pattern to decorate your home for the holidays, check out this cute little christmas gingerbread house crochet ornament pattern. You can use this gingerbread house pattern as a christmas ornament to decorate your christmas tree, as a wall hanging or use it as an applique. This is an easy crochet pattern suitable for beginners. Crochet pattern PDF includes clear and detailed written instructions with lots of process photos.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: approx 5.5 inches (height) x 3.5 inches (width)
- Available to download in US Crochet Terms
More crochet christmas patterns:
- 2.5 mm – crochet hook size
- Yarn – Worsted & DK (pattern requires both yarn weights)
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle and scissors
Aran/Worsted weight yarn colours:
- Brown – 40m/44 yards (house)
- Dark brown – 17m/19 yards (roof)
- White – 25m/27 yards (snow and door trim & windows)
- Red – 17m/19 yards (door)
DK Yarn colours:
- Red – 20m/22 yards (Candy cane, round candy & wreath bow)
- White – 20m/22 yards (candy cane, round candy & door window)
- Green – 15m/16 yards (wreath)
Skills Required to make this Christmas gingerbread house ornament:
magic circle, chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet (US), increase, decrease, changing colours and joining (sewing) pieces.
This Gingerbread house, Christmas ornament pattern pdf is available for instant download on Etsy, Ravelry and LoveCrafts.
To purchase this Gingerbread house crochet Christmas ornament see the following links:
Have a question about this pattern?
You will find this crochet tutorial very easy to follow with clear written instructions and lots of process pictures to help you on your way. If you need help at any point or have questions or feedback regarding this pattern, you can send me a message here